Monday, July 11, 2011

navajo.spirit






























(hat-H&M,sunglasses-vintage, necklaces-F21,silver belt-thifted vintage, patterned belt-F21,oxford shoes-thifted vintage, bracelet-vintage, ring-F21, bag- vintage, t-shirt-urban outfitters, poncho-F21, acid washed shorts-DIY vintage levis,)






Honestly today I was in a rut with my wardrobe and wanted to wear something new(or something I bought months ago). I bought this really cool poncho at Forever 21 and it was a hit amongst the customers it litterally sold down in a matter of minutes of being put on to the sells floor!!!I keep seeing all of these really cool Spanish Moss and Free People adds with really hot models wearing very throw back looking kimono/poncho tops, and at $22.80 why not.My bag gets compliments every where I go it was a great investment and it was only $7 at the Salvation Army, I just restrapped with a strap from an old Coach bag, this guy on the street offered me $100 for it as you and see I declinedits a rare vintage find!!!
I'm curious to know what are your most treasured finds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment